We never fabricate our services at Quality Gates And Openers because we have a strong bond with our clients! (Puns intended.)
Schedule your appointment with our creative team today! Let us sketch out your custom-designed dream gate and then build it to spec! From design to fabrication, we’ll create a unique piece of aluminum art in-house at our shop where the end products can be powdered coated for added aesthetic and protection.
Our team offers years of design, fabrication, and welding experience as we create traditional and unique gate designs for both commercial and residential customers in compliance with Florida’s strict building code and SREF requirements. Engineered specifically for your property and specific needs, we offer access solutions for any need you may have – driveway gates, access gates, beach/pool access gates, car garage gates, and much more.
Made of high-quality constructed aluminum, our gates are strong and durable yet lightweight and will not rust. Creating the perfectly secure focal point for your property, aluminum is also reasonably priced, low maintenance, and weather-resistant offering an attractive alternative to traditional gates in the long term.
Where Did Powder Coating Originate?
Powder coating has been around for several decades but has only recently been recognized as a better choice than paint for many projects spanning myriad industries. Originally founded by a German scientist in the 1950s, powder coating used to be a far more difficult and costly process. 70 years later, we’ve perfected this process and made it far more affordable than ever before. Today, powder coating is done all over the world in lieu of its more toxic and less-durable cousin, paint.
Benefits and Advantages to Powder Coating
- Durability. Powder coating has a finish similar to paint but can withstand harsher elements and circumstances than paint applications can.
- Non-toxic. Powder coating contains safe materials and components, whereas paint fumes are toxic if inhaled for long periods of time.
- Easy and efficient to apply. With the right equipment and materials, powder coating can be easier and more efficient to apply than paint.
- Timely process. Because of the powder oven, it takes far less time for the powder to “dry” than paint.
- Affordable. Powder coating is far more affordable today than ever before. With all of the above benefits and advantages, it seems too good to be true that powder is so accessible, but it is!
Why We Use Powder Coating at Quality Gates
Among the many positive things about powder coating, it is also recommended by the EPA for sustainability. At Quality Gates, we choose to use the best quality, most sustainable, and durable option for adding color and texture to our materials. The secret to a perfectly applied quality powder coating starts with the powder. We use reputable, consistent brands and colors that allow us to provide consistent quality powder coating for projects ranging from small residential projects to larger industrial powder coating jobs. We also provide a color matching service for those who need to match the powder to a particular paint color. At our powder coating shop in Panama City, FL, we happily stock black, bronze, and white, but the color possibilities are endless!
Are you in the market for a brand new gate, or maybe you have a powder coating project on the horizon? Visit our website to request a quote today! If you’re already one of our wonderful customers, please consider leaving us an online review.