🎄Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! 🎀
With the Thanksgiving weekend behind us, it’s a full-on sprint to Christmas! With an array of decorating decor from bows to wreaths to garlands and lights, planning a beautiful outdoor Christmas display takes a lot of planning. And, that planning starts with your gate as your guests enter through your magical wonderland.
Even the most experienced holiday decorators could use some tips and tricks along the way…
- Be sure to inspect the area you’ll be decorating for obstacles such as low tree limbs, debris around the gate or opener, landscape contours, plus the location of your driveway and walkways in conjunction with your gate.
- Decide what type of decorations you’ll use and
- When you’re ready to place the decorations, consider sketching out the idea in your head on a piece of paper or on your tablet along with measurements.
- To add lighting or not to add lighting, that is the question. If you choose lighting, be sure to check if the cords will be clipped or in the way when the gate opens/closes.
- If you have a swing gate and would like to setup a delay so as not to entangle any decorations in your gate, please give us a call at 850-271-3617.
We hope our tips to decorate your gate are helpful! After all, even the most experienced decorators can use some tips and tricks along the way, right?
And, in the holiday spirit, we’d love to see YOUR gate decorations! Email us HERE with your photos below and we’ll share our favorites on social media! Brownie points if you’re our customer!
Check out the New Advancements in
Gate Protection Technology!
The most cautious homeowners possess a Driveway Security Camera that shows you a view from the front door or into the backyard with the ability to ensure the well-being of their home, property, and family. However, with the many advancements in technology along with the lower cost of cameras and hardware, today’s driveway security cameras utilize a variety of abilities, for instance:
- To handle harsh weather, hot or cold, rain or shine;
☑️ Long-Range Night Vision
- Lenses with the ability to capture close-up images to record license plates;
☑️ License Plate Recognition
- Available on higher-end cameras;
☑️ Recording Events
- Not only in real-time but motion-activated;
☑️ Notifications & Recordings
- Sent to your email, phone, or other mobile devices;
☑️ Tripwire, or Trigger, System
- Enabling you to set a specific point or size of an object to start recording;
☑️ No Server Required
And so much more!
Quality Gates And Openers offers all the latest video technology to protect you, your home and your business. Learn more at www.qualitygatesandopeners.com or Call Us Today at 850-271-3617 for more information on Driveway Security Camera Installation, Upgrade, and Maintenance.
Quality Gates And Openers is proud to have two members of our amazing team, Michael Johnson and Bryce Hall, representing us at the American Fence Association’s Gate Automation Technician School this week in Arlington, Texas, continuing their education in preparation for the Gate Automation Technician Certification Examination administered by the Accreditation & Certification Institute. Recognized as the premier school for training safe and professional automated gate technicians, our installers are learning everything from the initial automated gate design to its final installation along with associated hazards, safety standards, and many other critical key points. At the conclusion of their classes, they’ll have the opportunity to complete the examination.
We wish them both well in their studies and know that we’re behind you all the way! 🎓
*Please note: some images are shared from the AFA Facebook page; others by our staff on-site.