🎄Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! 🎀
With the Thanksgiving weekend behind us, it’s a full-on sprint to Christmas! With an array of decorating decor from bows to wreaths to garlands and lights, planning a beautiful outdoor Christmas display takes a lot of planning. And, that planning starts with your gate as your guests enter through your magical wonderland.
Even the most experienced holiday decorators could use some tips and tricks along the way…
- Be sure to inspect the area you’ll be decorating for obstacles such as low tree limbs, debris around the gate or opener, landscape contours, plus the location of your driveway and walkways in conjunction with your gate.
- Decide what type of decorations you’ll use and
- When you’re ready to place the decorations, consider sketching out the idea in your head on a piece of paper or on your tablet along with measurements.
- To add lighting or not to add lighting, that is the question. If you choose lighting, be sure to check if the cords will be clipped or in the way when the gate opens/closes.
- If you have a swing gate and would like to setup a delay so as not to entangle any decorations in your gate, please give us a call at 850-271-3617.
We hope our tips to decorate your gate are helpful! After all, even the most experienced decorators can use some tips and tricks along the way, right?
And, in the holiday spirit, we’d love to see YOUR gate decorations! Email us HERE with your photos below and we’ll share our favorites on social media! Brownie points if you’re our customer!